welkam to0 my offical bloggy .. :) .. u follow me , then i'lL follow u back ..law ta na follow 'get lost'

Followers

just need 1 click ;)

Friday, November 11, 2011

"And I'm still here, waiting here, to catch you if you fall. I don't know why I care so much when I shouldn't care at all."

"Out of every girl I meet, no other can compete I'd ditch em all for a night with you. I know you don't believe you mean this much to me, but I promise you that you do."

"If I had one wish this is what it would be, I'd ask you to spend all your time with me, we'd be together forever..
"
"I guess that it's you I want to hold on to, but you're holding onto someone else."
"Your friends are what will matter in the end."

"If only you could see the you that is a part of me, maybe you could see inside yourself."
"Should I forgive and should I forgive the hurt that's caused me all this?"

Your my best friend forever and always we're together too much but far not enough and if you die before I do ask god if heaven's got room for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welkam to0 my offical bloggy .. :) .. u follow me , then i'lL follow u back ..law ta na follow 'get lost :).

ShoutMix chat widget
'